Actress Yewande Adekoya’s marriage crashes due to emotional abuse – Kemi Filani News - Trendy Buzz Plug

Breaking

CHOOSE YOUR CHOICE GIFT CARD OFFER TODAY

CHOOSE YOUR CHOICE GIFT CARD OFFER TODAY

Sunday, April 10, 2022

Actress Yewande Adekoya’s marriage crashes due to emotional abuse – Kemi Filani News

Nollywood Actress Yewande Adekoya’s marriage of 8 years has crashed due to the infidelity on the part of the husband, actor and producer, Ishola Abiodun and continuous infliction of emotional abuse on the actress.

Confirming the report in a chat with Gist lover, the actress and mum of two, Yewande Adekoya explained her own part of the story and pleaded that she doesn’t want her husband dragged because she still loves him.

According to Yewande, her husband woman she truly loves, Ishola Abiodun has been emotionally abusing her for 14 years now by talking anyhow to her, not being there to her, and always involved with different women.

“For 14 years, I have been emotionally abused by him, he talks to me anyhow, i used to cry almost everyday when we were together, begging him to show me love, begging him to treat me right, to act responsibly, i was our financial backbone all through the years, but I never for once complained, I just wanted to grow up and act responsibly, honor our marriage. He just wants to keep enjoying life and leave the serious part to me to handle…

He has different girls, at the beginning of our relationship, I was convinced he was faithful and then imagine my shock when i started seeing things that can drive an emotional woman mad, I almost went mad o, thank God for God, therapy and my family, he broke me to pieces…it hurts cos I was 100% loyal to him, he took my virginity….he was my first” Yewande admitted in the chat.

Kemi Filani recalls that in an interview Yewande Adekoya granted sometime ago to mark her wedding anniversary, she had this to say about her man.

“A QUICK CONFESSION BEFORE I START: I met this man 9 YEARS AGO in Ibadan where I was posted for my youth service and he has being my lover since then.

Since you came into my life 9yrs ago, you have always made me feel weak in the knees. How do you do it? Lol…I am still very weak in the knees for you bae. Chai! I still can’t believe it. God is Great sha. As Baba God will have it, We got married 5yrs after you swept me off my feet and I must confess, you have being everything to me since then. You have being my companion, my partner, my brother, my best friend, my lover, my father and my soul mate. You simply complete me.

How do I begin to tell you how lucky I am to have you in my life honey? You have been my rock in good times and in times of sorrow. Yes, We went through HELL, yes, we have been through seriously challenging stuffs we can’t even begin to tell people but God kept making us strong for each other. You always have my back and I will always have yours Ishola mi.

People who know us, know that you have been so good to me and may God continue to keep you for me. Thank you so much for everything. Thank you for choosing to spend your life with me. I will always love you my partner, my friend. Happy wedding anniversary to us darling and Happy Valentine’s Day to you my beautiful people.”



from WordPress https://ift.tt/Wa3XLYo
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment